I Want Roast Beef

Mom and I had this little exchange in the Burger King drive- thru tonight:

Mom: I want a roast beef sandwich.
Me: They don't have roast beef.
Employee: May I take your order?
(I give her everyone else's order)
Mom: I want a roast beef.
Me: They don't have roast beef sandwiches.
Mom: What kind do they have?
Me: They got whoppers, whopper jrs., bacon whoppers, chicken, more chicken, and fish. (This is where I start to feel like Bubba from Forrest Gump)
Mom (to the speaker): I want a combo.
Employee: Uh...
Mom: Just get me a combo, Lisa.
Me: I'll take a #4 combo with a Coke.
Employee: Does that complete your order?
Me: Oh my gosh, I hope so.

I think the employee who took our order must have enjoyed our exchange because we heard her giggling over the speaker, either that or she thought we were idiots. Maybe both.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Love

Liebster Blog Award

A Review ( And Giveaway, Too) of Gaijin Cowgirl by Jame DiBiasio