Too Many Cooks

Cille had her six month check-up at the Heart Center on Friday. Her blood pressure was a little high and the nurse practitioner wanted to up her blood pressure medicine. But recently her blood pressure meds were reduced because it was too low. I told the NP that and she said, " I don't want this to be the case of too many cooks in the fire, one and then the other switching her medicine back and forth." Of course I had to pop off with, "We don't want that either." So, the NP said she would let her family doctor adjust Cille's meds accordingly.


THANK YOU, Nurse Practitioner lady for doing that because she's had doctors in the past that would switch her meds back and forth. It just added confusion for me and my mom and believe me we stay confused enough as it is. So we appreciate your restraint.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Love

Liebster Blog Award

A Review ( And Giveaway, Too) of Gaijin Cowgirl by Jame DiBiasio