Math City (e-book edition) by Ahmad Amani

Math CityMath City by Ahmad Amani

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


When the Lying Line enters Math City he encounters more than he bargained for. He comes does not receive a warm welcome from some of the citizens.When he encounters the Upper Lying Line and some of his friends trouble ensues.

When I first downloaded the book I thought it was for children. I quickly discovered I was mistaken. It turned out to be a clever book about how differences in individuals can lead to conflict. Amani cleverly uses math to get his point across. I found it to be an interesting read.

* I received my copy from the author in exchange for a honest review.

Buy Math City here-



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Love

Liebster Blog Award

A Review ( And Giveaway, Too) of Gaijin Cowgirl by Jame DiBiasio