Nekkid Ham

My inner OCD child came out in full force earlier today:

"Aw crap he's unwrapped the ham.", I said to the husband about my grandfather.
"It's his ham.", he said.
"That's not the point. I told him we were going to fix it and now a nekkid ham is lying on the table."
"It's not a big deal.", Mr. Cool exclaimed.
"NEKKID HAM is on the table."
"Not a big deal."
"NEKKID HAM.NEKKID HAM."
"It's ok, what do you want me to do? I can put it in grocery bag and take it down to your Mom."
"NEKKID HAM. NEKKID HAM. NEKKID HAM."
"It's not a big deal. What do you want me to do. I can put it in a grocery bag and take it downstairs."
"Well I was going to carry it down myself cause it had a handle but I can't now because it's unwrapped and LYING ON THE TABLE."
"Ok I'm going to take it downstairs now. It's not a big deal." Calm and collected said. (Ugh.)
"Oh you're a man too. You don't know nothing. When a woman says she'll take care of something she will and men need to leave things alone. And don't leave UNWRAPPED HAM ON THE TABLE."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Love

Liebster Blog Award

A Review ( And Giveaway, Too) of Gaijin Cowgirl by Jame DiBiasio