Sea of Pee

"You peed on the floor again", I said to a male relative.
"No I didn't.", he exclaimed back.
"Yes you did."
"No I didn't."
"Yes you did."
(Yes we have very mature conversations.)
"Oh.my. gosh.", the husband exclaimed, "What difference does it make?"
" I just cleaned the floor."
"It's not a big deal."
"BE. QUIET.", I said. "Would you all like to clean the house and wipe up the bathroom 4 or 5 times a day? Cause I'd be HAPPY to quit doing it."

Silence.

I don't mind cleaning the house. Lord knows men can't do it right and usually I don't mind wiping up the tinkle. I understand that sometimes when men pull the trigger their aim isn't always true, but when the urge to whiz hits me quickly it's like an obstacle course trying to avoid the sea of pee.


I had to get away. I needed solace and peace so I headed to... Wal-mart. Those rows and rows of extra low prices restored my balance and made me feel relaxed and joyful with all their shiny goodness. I returned home  happier and peaceful. And guess what? The bathroom was clean.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Love

Liebster Blog Award

A Review ( And Giveaway, Too) of Gaijin Cowgirl by Jame DiBiasio