The Case of the Missing Dentures

" Lisa, I can't find my teeth. I put 'em on the table last night. I found the top ones but can't find the bottom ones ", my grandfather said.

So, my husband and I did our best Nancy and Ned impression and started looking for the missing lowers. We looked in the living room. Not there. We looked beside his table.  Not there.

" Maybe they're in your chair", I said.
"No, I looked."

After looking under, over, and below items, and in different rooms they were still missing.

" Maybe a rat got 'em."

Maybe one did. Maybe it needed a set of lowers. Rats gotta eat, too.

He decided to check his chair once more. Ned Nickerson and my grandfather found them; they were rattling around in his chair.

Maybe the rat gave 'em back.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hospital Stay

Book Review of Obama's Odyssey

The Holy Grail of Hardware Stores